If you would like to take part in the Tenth Meeting as a speaker and share your experience in the Culture of Good Neighborhood course with your colleagues, offer a master class or hold an expert discussion on relevant topics, please fill out the online Application for Participation as a Speaker of the Tenth Vocation Workshop by April 24, 2023:
As always, 24 sessions are planned. The main criterion for selecting applications for the X Working Meeting program will be creativity, innovation and relevance of the topics and activities you propose for the meeting, as well as the ability to hold an interesting and interactive event in an online format.
Some recommendations for filling out the application:
- Your event during the meeting should not exceed 90 minutes (less than 20 minutes is acceptable).
- The number of participants can range from 5 to 40 people.
- If you want to offer several activities, you need to fill out a separate application for each of them.
- Proposals for joint inter-regional presentations/events, as well as topics related to them, are particularly welcome:
- teaching Culture of Good Neighborhood in the NUS, including piloting experience in grades 5-6 and working in primary school.
- use of Culture of Good Neighborhood’s experience, materials and tools in the adaptation of internally displaced persons after February 24, 2022.
– systematic work on “Culture of Good Neighborhood” in preschool education institutions,
– presentations of updated “Culture of Good Neighborhood” programs and new methodological guides and developments,
– interesting school, community, and volunteer initiatives that have arisen as a result of working with “Culture of Good Neighborhood”
– offering master classes on the topics of the integrated cross-cutting “Culture of Good Neighborhood” course,
-online teaching of “Culture of Good Neighborhood” topics on civic, peacekeeping and intercultural education for students of secondary schools of I-III grades, as well as in postgraduate pedagogical education institutions,
– presentations of educational activities and cooperation with parents and the community,
– continuity of forms and methods of work between different levels of education.
No later than May 10, you will receive a notification whether we have selected your proposal (application) for participation in the meeting.
We wish you success and look forward to meeting you online!